fraserb

Kaliaaer Flashframe TF Sekure AerProfi Review

fraserb    3

Kaliaaer Flashframe TF Sekure AerProfi

Glove Make & Model : Kaliaaer Flashframe TF Sekure AerProfi

Cut :  SEKURE - Semi roll cut fingers with flat seams

Latex : 4.2mm AerPROF1

Internal Latex : No

Wrist Strap : TRULock Fastening. Latex strap with elastic for secure fastening.

Wrist Entry : 9cm Hi>Dri elastic bandage

Glove Body :  HI>DRI ANTI BACTERIAL FABRIC with Flash Frame Aerodynamic technology, Neo Pink/Black/Azure Blue

Finger Protection : None

Price : £55 plus postage & packaging

Where From http://www.kaliaaer.com/

Description from Kaliaaer

FLASHFRAME TECHNOLOGY

Strategically designed Aerodynamic Arrows are engineered on the outer case, reducing drag and air resistance.  Milliseconds matter in that match winning save.

SEKURE CUT

Taking the key points of hand movement, Kaliaaer have created a tailored fitting, catch ready goalkeeper glove.  Dynamically designed to give maximum ball coverage, grip and Sekure performance.

4.2mm AerPROF1 LATEX

Exclusively developed for the purist gripping outstanding performance. Moulding to your hands shape, AerPROF1 creates a custom feel and exceptional griping properties.

TOUCHFEEL TECHNOLOGY

Specially Formulated heat impression gel, injected on the inner glove palm, creates enhanced feel, stabilization and grip.

HI>DRI ANTI BACTERIAL FABRIC

HI>Dri lets your hands breath, eliminating odour & bacteria, providing Goalkeepers with greater comfort.

First Impressions

Another amazing looking glove from Kaliaaer, in my opinion they produce one of the best looking gloves around that only get better with every release. They feel great on the hand and the quality of materials is abundantly clear, fit wise they are spot on true to size in my normal 10, one again the only thing I can criticize is the wrist strap is slightly short for me but it does stretch out with use. Out the bag these felt like they could have been dampened and used straight away but never the less I gave them my usual run through the machine for a pre wash. Once they had dried a bit and were just slightly damp the grip on these was insane.

Use

These have been used around 14 times now, all on astro bar 1 use, in a mix of games, training and 7’s in both wet & dry conditions.  The grip is superb on these, amongst the best I have used and I would put it on par if not better than latex’s that retail for more than double the price of these from the “big” brands. These gloves really do inspire confidence when using them and there is no real noticeable difference in grip from wet to dry. The 4.2 mm latex gives the correct balance between feel and shock absorption. 

Durability has been great on these with barely a mark on them, the only visible signs of wear are some slight rubber crumb rash and very slight fading to the colored part of the backhand which will be due to being machine washed. The durability on these is way better than some of the other Profi latex’s I have used that did seem to tear up easily.

I mentioned earlier that the wrist strap felt a bit on the short side, but like I said  it has loosened up slightly and stretched a little with use but I feel it stills needs to be a little longer.

Ratings (out of 10)

Looks -  10 as they are stunning

Fit 8.5 due to the wrist strap being slightly short

Build Quality8 couple marks off just due to the color fade on the backhand

Dry Grip – 9

Wet Grip -  8.5

Durability - 9

Overall  8.83

Conclusion

Another winner from Kaliaaer, a true high level match glove in every sense of it with some of the best designs and features available just now. Highly recommend these and any of their gloves TBH. You just can’t go wrong with them.

Pictures

Link to my photobucket album for these

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/superstar_tradesmanp100/library/kaliaeer 3

Bucks13    2

Still waiting for Kaliaaer to make gloves like the old XGM pros that they told me 2 years ago would be released soon.

Some things never change with that brand. 🙄

fraserb    3

Bucks they have a lot in the pipeline and believe me when I say a lot has changed there and all for the better. Watch this space mate, seriously

Bucks13    2
6 hours ago, fraserb said:

Bucks they have a lot in the pipeline and believe me when I say a lot has changed there and all for the better. Watch this space mate, seriously

Haha the trouble is Fraser I have heard it all before. I was told BEFORE Euro 2016 a new XGM Pro glove was due for release very soon.

18 months later and still not even a  reveal never mind a release. It frustrates me as the XGM Pros I had were one of the best gloves I have ever tried.

fraserb    3
On 11/13/2017 at 9:35 PM, Bucks13 said:

Haha the trouble is Fraser I have heard it all before. I was told BEFORE Euro 2016 a new XGM Pro glove was due for release very soon.

18 months later and still not even a  reveal never mind a release. It frustrates me as the XGM Pros I had were one of the best gloves I have ever tried.

Well being privileged enough to know some things that are going on behind the scenes and having met the people behind the brand I can safely say the logistical issues that they had before have been eradicated. Watch this space