TorO

Searching for semi-pro goalkeeper

Hi. We are a club at 3.division in Norway. Searching for a goalkeeper who has experience from a higher level, good with his feet, good on dealing with crosses and handling/communication. 

And also wants to develop as a goalkeeper and likes to push themself every day in training.

If you are the one, or got any names, send me a mail at

torolillereiten@hotmail.com 

Cv, video clips are appreciated.

15 hours ago, TorO said:

Hi. We are a club at 3.division in Norway. Searching for a goalkeeper who has experience from a higher level, good with his feet, good on dealing with crosses and handling/communication. 

And also wants to develop as a goalkeeper and likes to push themself every day in training.

Please send me a private mail with details of who the club are etc as I’m not sure this is not some sort of scam, if you don’t do as requested I’ll assume so and will delete this post and block your membership. Seems a bit far fetched a professional club would be posting this here 

15 hours ago, TorO said:

Replied to your pm, please supply details as requested, no problem just want to be sure this is genuine. 

On 12/7/2017 at 10:17 PM, TorO said:

Hello.

I sent you an email previously, but I am interested.

My name is Dan. I am 21 years old and live in the United States. I play amatuer and collegiate football right now, but have practiced with my city's semi-pro team regularly.

Here are a few videos if have any interest. I would start with the first one. I apologize for the terrible quality of the filming, but it is the only video I have available. The video is divided into Shot stoppin, Crosses, Handling, and distribution. the first one is only about 7 minutes.

If anyone else has any critique or tips on my play feel free to comment. 

Overall Play

First half touches on the ball