Sign in to follow this  
Bucks13

Adidas Promo Glove question

Hello chaps and a Happy New year to you all.

Just a quick glove question. I just received a pair of the Adidas Ace Trans Fingertips this morning in the Solar Red Colourway and noticed I have been sent the "Promo" edition rather than the regular model.

All I have noticed different is Fingertip isn't written on the backhand like the normal ones I have in Aqua Blue and the Adidas three stripes isn't on the back of the wrist entry. Other than the lack of logos is there actually any difference between regular models and the Promo?

I have got the same fingertip ‘promo’ model in the blue colourway and was wondering the same thing.

I suspect the latex isn’t the same as the other fingertip model, the description on pds was a bit ambiguous when I bought them so it was hard to tell if there was much difference. In the pictures they were slightly different shades/colours. 

I did read that the Promo is more lightweight and has climachill material in it. Absolutely no idea if that is true or not though. The promo red model seems a little bigger than the Aqua normal model to me. And the extended palm feels a little shorter and a different pattern.