Colmster

Glove addiction

So just wondering on average how many pairs of gloves you guys buy per year?

Despite only playing intermittently these days, i have somehow acquired a ridiculous stash in the last 6 or 7 years, mainly due to the internet availability and increased choices compared to when i was younger. It's got to the stage where i would have enough to play for a couple of lifetimes so my buying has definitely got out of hand and with bills on the increase, i feel i really need to scale back the buying. So hard though.

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm in a similar boat, I buy multiple pairs per year. But instead of holding them, will generally sell them on if I don't like the feel etc.  In almost every case use the ones I keep.

I buy some just for collection purposes but that's an indulgence i can't really afford 😂

I'm in the same boat as you Colm although I am playing a bit more regularly and actually going to train with a team tomorrow who are trying to coax me out of retirement(again) lol so may have a splurge again soon lol

On 3/29/2018 at 1:38 PM, Colmster said:

Ha ha, let the buying commence!

Yip I'm out of retirement again, more comebacks tha Rocky Balboa and Cher put together