Cut : Roll finger

Latex : 4mm agt (aqua grip technology) 

Internal Latex: yes and ribbed

Wrist Strap : 1 lock standard beautifully embossed latex strap

Wrist Entry : Bandage

Glove Body : some type Micromesh/mesh

Finger Protection : Yes removeable

Price : €45 plus postage & packaging

But nearly out of stock so get the last pairs here. Seismic Emerald Protect glove there is a non internal latex version the Emerald Protect available for €32

Where from : Seismic Goalkeeper Gloves - Ireland

First Impressions

When i got these I was baffled by there beauty….

A fantastic piece of artwork and embossing on the backhand along with the embossing on the wrist strap and pull tab. The workmanship on this glove so stitching etc is well outstanding… way way better than I've seen from bigger brands.

I gave them the normal 2 pre washes and the agt wet weather latex came to life.

Fit at first was to tight on the hand I felt to much pressure and my pinky finger began to ache…..

THIS WAS MY FAULT! Seismic advised to go up a size and I decided to stick with my normal 10… there customer service was exceptional a return and replace was offered….i got lazy so stuck with them…. Very glad I did..

I purchased these gloves as a keeper that actually needed protection in 4 fingers and a really bad thumb injury… I Do not normally use finger protection.

They were with the spines in a snug fit… The internal latex obviously adding to this. But all the same a very flexible glove.. There was no doubt from the off this glove was a completely different beast!  for me… Very padded.. Not something I'd usually go for.

This glove again is at least 2 seasons old, and has been used in 23 11 a side games… countless 7 a side games in the wet on astro.. With the protection it's a great glove for this. And lots of coaching sessions. I now much better wearing them without the finger protection.

These install confidence in the goalkeeper and the internal latex after a few good training sessions adapts internally to the shape of your hand. The roll finger cut suits the glove and the catching shape of the glove is very good even if the feel on the ball isn't natural your hands feel in a great shape to hold onto the ball.

Great shock absorption… You can barely feel some shots, which I wasn't sure about…. But this is a protection glove after all.

Durability well amazing… there still going strong even if they do stink to high heaven. The agt latex is tough stuff and as long as they are kept damp and stored properly will outlast any big brand glove. These may look a little yellow in places but the are still performing.

Ratings (out of 10)

Looks 9

A beautiful piece of artwork… Different lovely embossing.

Fit 8

The internal latex is a lovely thing when worn in… Listen when your told to go a size up.

Build Quality 9

Of course the backhand colours have faded due to washing a quality latex backhand.

Dry Grip 7

Wet Grip 9

Durability 10

For me if a pair of gloves is tacky and performing 2 seasons later, showing little signs of palm wear how can you give less than a 10?

Overall score 8.6666

Conclusion
Yes own a pair… Little late now but some pairs still available I think? See link above!

A fantastic glove from a fantastic brand simple… In my opinion seismic are at the top of the game..

There new range looks well bloody great… Innovation new ideas. Design to the highest standards and quality well top notch.

Pictures 

http://s927.photobucket.com/user/funkretchdesign1/library/Seismic - Queltic Emerald - Protect

Take the spines out fantastic in fantastic. 

BAD THUMB INJURY - tip

Also a hint to anyone if you can get hold of a puma thumb protection spine your onto a winner.. This spine is apparently patented which kinda sucks a bit because if you ask me its the best and seems to suit any independent glove I have tried that allows for a thumb spine. I found a single spine didn't do as much for the thumb as it does with a finger.

Edited by Funkretch goalkeeper
Attempting to make pictures viewable