Sign in to follow this  
Bucks13

New Selsport Range - Disappointment

I wanted to post this as a warning. I'm a huge Selsport fan, I am a size 7 in EVERY brand out there. Ordered the new Selsport Euro wrap in the Neg and the Roll cut personalised..  Just taken delivery of them and to be honest the sizing is absolutely well off unfortunately.

I actually cannot fit my hands in either pair of gloves. I've emailed Justkeepers and hoping they might take some sympathy despite the personalisation, but genuinely the size 7 fits like a Size 5. The bottom of my palm is in the wrist entry not the latex palm section of the gloves. It took me about 4 minutes to force one glove on and then it was making a ripping sound from the stitching.

If anyone from Selsport reads this, I love your gloves, always have but this is an absolute horror show so far. :-(

Justkeepers have said no go, I cannot return them, so I guess I had better try Selsport directly then.

8 hours ago, fraserb said:

That’s strange as I always used to find them quite roomy / size runs slightly large 

Usually they are. The 7 in the Wrappa 2017/18 model I have fits but I'd say it's not a tight fit. There's always been a little bit of room.

These gloves wouldn't be did look bad if I could get my hands through the wrist entry in the first place.