Sign in to follow this  
Bucks13

Nike Retail vs Nike Promo Shirts

Hello chaps.

I am hoping someone on here has tried the Promo Nike Shirts (the ones you usually cannot buy), I have seen on KeeperSport they have the new style shirts in the Orange version, but... I don't know if the Promo Shirts fit different to the retail versions?

They have the Green, Black and Yellow versions that they sell for retail in Promo versions so I am guessing there must be some differences between the shirts otherwise they wouldn't sell both and one wouldn't be £40 more expensive.

Please do let me know, it's mainly the sizing I am interested in.

25 minutes ago, GKJacob said:

Smaller branding.

But any different in sizing?

I have a promo atletico GK jersey, they are much slimmer fitting and very tight at the waist, they also run a lot longer to stop then ridding up when diving. 

The material is much better quality and would be much tougher to rip or tear. 

They also have laser cut air holes under the arms and around the collar bone, doesn't do much but looks cool. 

They are quality though! 

Cheers for the responses guys. I have been told they fit the same so I guess I will find out when it arrives. Lol.

• Upvote 1

As far as general fit goes they fit exactly the same. The only real difference I have noted is that the sleeves seem tighter and a more stretchy lycra type material on the retail shirt as opposed to the promo version.