Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bucks13

Adidas URG latex

Recommended Posts

I know it's fairly quiet on here these days so not expecting a mass rush of responses, but has anyone tried this new URG latex from Adidas?

The last few pairs of Adidas I have used (all the Predator range from December 2017 - October 2018) the latex used on them was absolute crap if I am honest, gripped for a game then died.

Is there a huge upgrade with this new latex whether the 1.0 or 2.0 versions?

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I've heard the grip on them is surreal, even better then the latex on the predator gloves, BUT the durability is meant to be a lot worse if that is even possible? I think it's a latex that will only be benefiting professionals who are only using them for 1 or 2 games before relegating them to training gloves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the grip on the Predator gloves was crap. A vast step down from the previous Ace Trans models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bucks13 said:

I thought the grip on the Predator gloves was crap. A vast step down from the previous Ace Trans models.

I've never worn them personally, but heard they were good for the first use or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GKJacob said:

I've never worn them personally, but heard they were good for the first use or two.

Not a lot online about the URG latex yet. One video from Sherlock Gloves I think the guy who tested them (The 2.0 rather than the 1.0 latex), said the grip is phenomenal in the dry, but almost useless in the wet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bucks13 said:

Not a lot online about the URG latex yet. One video from Sherlock Gloves I think the guy who tested them (The 2.0 rather than the 1.0 latex), said the grip is phenomenal in the dry, but almost useless in the wet.

Not worth the price point IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×