Sign in to follow this  
Bucks13

Kaliaaer XLR8AER

They are a great pair of gloves! I was never really a fan of the VG3 due to it feel baggy and lacking support. The version above is class though! I can see why jordan pickford still uses them but with the updated colors. 

Shame nike 'updated' them with the current version. 

Just a quick update. 

Used these again last night for around the 8th time.  

Still very impressed. The structure of the glove has held up well! Still really tight on the fingers and the internal silicone is the best i've used! Actually feel the wrist strap has got better over time with the bandage section having stretched and making it easier to secure. 

The latex has held up so well considering its really dry here in the summer (Ex Pat living in Toronto) and all games are on 4G. Still very grippy and confidence inspiring. 

Will also mention again just how much I love this cut. Feels very nice when making a full stretch save and tipping the ball around the post. 

Have tried to cut back on buying footie gear but will defo take the plunge and buy the Volt yellow version of these with the more traditional wrist strap. 

I got the orange originally but having got both I prefer the Volt yellow in person.

Been wearing my pair of the negative cut gloves, huge step up on the original I feel, I liked the original but the fit and comfort of the negative gloves is excellent. 

1 hour ago, Schumacher86 said:

Bought the roll finger model last week, have to say one of the best fittings gloves I've put on my hands.

Interesting. I used to be all about the Roll Fingers but I have struggled for a good while now to find a decent fitting roll finger.

my pair of the volt version of these gloves arrived yesterday. They feel really decent! Very padded which I like! The wrist strap is much improved aswell. 

I think they will require a few pre-washes as they felt very powdery.