Sign in to follow this  
Bucks13

Nike Phantom VNM boots

Has anyone used these before? I'm contemplating getting a pair of Nike boots, possibly these or the Tiempo Legend 8s but heard mixed reviews on the Phantom's.

23 minutes ago, Schumacher86 said:

Never wore them Bucks, but wearing Nike premier and for the price they are excellent,  I switched from Tiempo legend to them...

I've heard good thinks about the Nike Premier 2.0's. Ideally I want Red boots as they have always been my favourite, but can't find the red VNM's anywhere. New Adidas Copa 20.1's coming out in a month, but I have had trouble kicking when I have used my Copa 19.1's. Had the same issue with the Puma One's, both boots are Leather and both seem to be a bit more rounded on the foot, seem to find I kick better in synthetic boots as they seem to sit more flat on the foot and those create a bit more of a wedge. 🤔

I used to always wear Tiempo boots but switched to the premier boots, really comfortable and solid on bad pitches, I always wear black boots so these suit me personally. I think their is a charcoal colour on Nike website if you don't like the black colour..

I had two pairs, that both ripped along the striking element in the same month. Apart from that, they felt great. Wasn't happy at all with that outcome though.

On 29/12/2019 at 9:29 PM, Schumacher86 said:

I used to always wear Tiempo boots but switched to the premier boots, really comfortable and solid on bad pitches, I always wear black boots so these suit me personally. I think their is a charcoal colour on Nike website if you don't like the black colour..

I think the Gods must have been listening to you. These are the first Premier 2s in Red they have released in a SG model. 😁 Available from 8th January.

Screenshot-20200101-105520-Chrome.jpg
upload image